I'M Izzet Guvenilir

General Manager . Blogger . Entrepreneur

1 Aralık 2015 Salı

izzet Guvenilir










I am a driven and entrepreneurial leader with a deep strategic and technical understanding of the FMCG, Chemical and Renewable Energy industries. I am known for building and leading high performance teams in the creation of better level institutionalisation on family owned companies. I am able to combine multinational organisations experiences, strategic insight and managerial know-how to synthesised the new bold challenges.

I have Master of Science degree from Institute of Science and Technology of Istanbul Technical University and Bachelor’s degree at Chemical Engineering of ITU. I have worked 15 years for Turk Henkel AS / Cognis Kimya AS. I was a manager in the gainful two Strategic Business Units: "Surface Technologies" and "Care Chemicals". I have participated international meeting and training studies in many countries – Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Jordan, UAE, Thailand, USA – and Turkey. I was Sales and Marketing Manager for Turkey and closed 20 countries in my last position of Cognis Kimya AS. I have started to work Canan Kozmetik Group Companies from the beginning of 2004 as General Manager, left his position at the end of the year 2006. In November 2007, L'oreal has signed agreement for acquisition of Canan Kozmetik AS group. Currently I have been working in international trade and renewable energy areas.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

What they say

Start Work With Me

Contact Us

IZZET GUVENILIR
+90532-23194-00
istanbul, Turkiye